Review: My Big Bad Wolf Book Sale Preview Day Experience

10:34 PM


My son and I are bookworms, so when I found out about the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale, I knew we just had to go. I managed to win a couple of preview passes, which was great because it meant I was able to bring my brother-in-law, his wife, and their son as well.

The sale takes up the entire World Trade Center, and the cashiers (plus several more books, box sets, etc.) can be found in Hall D.


Because I was with my son, we spent majority of our visit browsing the children's books aisles. As such, the pictures here are all from that area.

From what I saw when I visited the other areas, though, a lot of the YA and Fiction books were around P160, P190, and P230.

There were so many books in the children's area that after a certain point, I forgot to take pictures already because I was too busy browsing.


I saw one Cars Touch-and-Feel book that was priced at P60, but most of the books I saw in the children's section were P100, P120, P160, P190, P230, P350, and P480. There were also lots of box sets and activity sets going for P480, P540, and I saw at least one that cost P700+.


Some of the books can also be found in multiple places/tables, so if there happens to be a lot of people when you go and you can't grab the book you want or they run out on one table, don't lose hope because you might find another copy later on while browsing.








Nail art activity box for P480.


Make It Easy activity book for P160, and Who's in the Tree? book for P230.



Learn to Write Colours and Shapes book for P100.


If your child loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar, you'll be pleased to know that there are lots of The Very Hungry Caterpillar activity books at the book sale, priced P100 - P390 (for the activity set in the tin).


Disney School Skills Shapes and Patterns for P160.


Space 4-in-1 Activity Pack and Safari Animals Activity Pack, P580 each.








The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Friends Make-a-Scene book for P120.


If I'm not mistaken, this storybook pillow is P540.



Disney First Words for P290.


Spin-the-Wheel Discovery Channel book for P120.


The Star Wars Rebels book costs P480.


I spotted a few books, aside from these, which can be used/read in the bathtub.


P160 each for these Snappers books.



If I remember correctly, these are P350 each.


For those worried about long lines at the cashiers, this shouldn't be too much of a problem. There is a long, winding roped area to guide shoppers and keep people from cutting in line. There are also assistants to point you to an open cashier.


You also don't have to worry about bringing your own bag, because they provide these plastic bags for shoppers. Of course, you can bring your own bag as well, especially if you plan on buying lots of books which would be difficult to hand-carry.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like on Facebook

Follow on Twitter